The following are updated COVID-19 policies for Auburn Optical. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we all continue to work through these trying times.
- Everyone must wear a mask while you are in the office.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive.
- Everyone must have an appointment. This includes scheduling an appointment to pick up glasses, contacts or retainers, and also for any eyeglass repairs. We are required to keep our office at a certain capacity and are unable to accept any “walk-ins” at this time.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call us at 989-662-2501 to let us know that you are here. We will then let you know if you can proceed to the door or if we need you to wait for a moment due to current capacity. If that should happen, we will call you back and let you know that you can come up to the door. With the cold weather upon us, we don’t want anyone having to wait outside.
- We also have hand sanitizer just inside our door for your use.
Thank you as we work together to keep you and our staff safe.